Tuesday, April 13, 2010

South Park 200th Episode


Not long after it airs, ie: as soon as it's finished downloading, I will bring you a little article on the 200th episode of the cack fest known to one and all as South Park.

Stan, Kyle, Kenny and fat fuck/big boned/cunthead, Cartman will be appearing, one would think, in the episode. What it pokes fun at this time, only the theoratical Jesus Christ himself knows (Also a South Park Character). Butters should be there with all his awesomeness and so should Randy Marsh, the hilarious as balls father of Stan. Did you see the episode 2 weeks ago? Medicinal Fried Chicken? Look it up. Now. I'll give you time. Watch it if possible, and giggle your ovaries out.

Anyway, with a consistency most TV shows can only hope for, South Park makes people laugh at things that no-one else will poke a priest's dick at, but sometimes also makes you think about what they are trying to say. Then fuck it all up with a poo joke.

By the way, can you believe there has been 199 episodes? And a movie? It doesn't seem that long ago my friends in Year 7 were telling me about this hilarious animated show on SBS, that seemed like it was about Jews kicking Canadian babies around. I gave it a watch (after i couldn't find any boobies) on SBS that Monday night and laughed my arse off at the antics off these little pricks who did and said whatever the fuck they pleased, all the while still from the minds of the children they are.

So, whenever it's on, not long after I will give it a little review, and post it here. I know the 3 or 4 of you who have read my previous ones will no doubt hang on my every word.

Tripp Dusty

No comments:

Post a Comment